Zombie survival forums?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kelloggs, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Kelloggs

Kelloggs Internet Vagrant

+13
    I Remember that episode!!!! :biglaugh:

2. TrixieTang

TrixieTang Politically Incorrect

+2,806
    Probably because I just described every single episode that they ever made. :p

3. Lycaon

Lycaon Devotee

+223
    Just remember that Frankenstein's monster can't have kids owning to the fact that his nuts are in his neck.

4. TrixieTang

TrixieTang Politically Incorrect

+2,806
    :rolleyes:

There are other ways to do it you know, and due to the location of the nuts I believe that I know which one of those ways would work.

5. Lycaon

Lycaon Devotee

+223
    You would.

6. googleguru

googleguru Enthusiast

+8
    good marketing idea to have some regular visitor I guess

7. Samir

Samir Huntsville Car Scene

+8
    When the tornado outbreak on April 27th left all the power around here out for over a week, each night was a like a zombie movie. There was no noise, no light and the zombies would come out and steal and loot. But that's not a good idea when everyone in the city was packing heat. There were a lot of zombies shot. But entire stores like Mac Connection were looted--inventory, retail floor, everything--and they didn't get caught. It was like Katrina to a certain extent, but law enforcement kept things under control. We had dusk to dawn curfews and everything.

8. Kelloggs

+13
    :bs: lol :biglaugh:

9. Samir

Samir Huntsville Car Scene

+8
    Business owners started sleeping at their businesses, and the most noted case was a gas station owner waking up to find someone in his store. Three shots fired and the zombie died in the parking lot. The unofficial official word from the man in charge of the emergency management--"the people have a right to defend their life and property." I was packing everywhere I was going, and I haven't touched my guns in almost 10 years. Kinda scarey. You had to watch everything at night. :shifty: :noid:

10. Kelloggs

+13
    Do you own a zombie survival forum? if not, you should :biglaugh:

11. AutoDuck

AutoDuck Enthusiast

+7
    The Internet: Serious Business. :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.