Zoints social network?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cpvr, Jun 1, 2006.

1. cpvr

cpvr Tazmanian Master

+164
    I see there's a new link above the navbar.
    Is this a partnership or something?

2. Chrissy

Chrissy Neophyte

+0
    Looks like TAZ joined the Zoints network! Awesome. :D

3. Lisa

Lisa Chaotically Proportional

+8,477
    I'm sure Sandman will put an announcement up explaining things as soon as he's able to :)

4. southernlady

southernlady Coder/Designer

+190
    I've already had a PM from BoardTracker over this...and I do NOT deal with BT at ALL. Liz

5. The Sandman

The Sandman Administrator

+5,523
    Was it the automated message?
    If so, it was sent to you automatically (by the system, not by a member) when someone tried to look at your profile. It's designed to encourage you to create a Zoints profile. ;)

6. southernlady

southernlady Coder/Designer

+190
    Yes, Sandman, but why did it have to be BT that sent it? Even if it WAS automated? Makes me wary of Zoints to be brutally honest now. Altho I'll try and keep an open mind on that one :) At least until I read more about it. Liz

7. The Sandman

+5,523
    It didn't have to be BoardTracker - it's whoever was the first to click on your profile link. The fact that it was BoardTracker has nothing to do with Zoints.

8. Moparx

Moparx GNU/Linux Inside

+2
    I personally don't like being redirected off-site when I happen to click on someone's profile. This should be an option in the usercp or at least a link in the user's real profile.

(yes, I know there is a 'link' on the redirect page but why should I have to click twice to get what I want)

9. The Sandman

+5,523
    There is a link to the "normal" profile in the redirect page before you are redirected to the Zoints Profile. Suggestions and feedback should be posted in the Zoints Beta forum. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.