Zetaboards Upgrade

TomRK1089

Aspirant
Anyone here get it yet? I'm curious to know the specifics of what it is. I understand it's a good thing, but not much beyond that. :D Is it out yet, or are we still waiting? Does anyone have screenshots?

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I did a quick scan and didn't see it anywhere else,so...nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Marianna

Cheers!
Zetaboards have nothing to do with IPB. Zetaboards is the new forum software that is being developed by http://invisionfree.com/index.php which so far has only provided free hosting of IPB 1.3 - The company InvisionFree has stated the forum software will be no released publically and it will be used only for free forum hosting.

It's been in development for years now, the release date has not been announced, the first quarter of 2006 is the current estimate. There are no screenshots.

For more info, you should read the FAQs: http://support.invisionfree.com/index.php?showtopic=88887

:tiphat:

Patriot

Invision User
I also can't wait for Zeta Boards 2. I have a forum hosted on Invisionfree (look at sig) and I like it alot! I will stay with Zeta forever.

dlf

f.xenweb.net/forum
I think I read from one of the staff's posts it might have some of the "IPB mods" (like flags) defaultly installed. "lots" of things, but always expect the unexpected. I wouldn't want to "tell" to much.

zorg222

In The Process
IpbWiki said:
is there somewhere a screenshot of zetaboards look?
Screenshots have not been released yet. This is partially due to the fact that the development of the default style is still underway, and they do not want to release screenshots until they are completely finished with that. :)

Incredible Coder

Aspirant
I wonder if they'll be a Zeta Boards group here at the Admin Zone? It sounds great, Zeta Boards (Invision Free) is currently my favourite board hosting service. I used to use phpBB, but found Invision Free which I found easier.