Zetaboards Help

Discussion in 'Free Hosted Forums' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Habitué

+357
    I have made a Zetaboards forum recently. I saw this website that used Zetaboards and it had a picture inside the post new topic/reply message box where you type in the stuff you wanted to be in the post. Anyone know how to do that? Here's my forum Sonic Nation.
    As you can see, the forum needs a lot of help and I am hiring people such as grafic designers and HTML people as admins.

Thanks.

2. mattchew

mattchew Enthusiast

+1
    This is just my opinion, I think you should get a host(free or paid, it doesn't matter) and start a board on that. You can use one of many different forum softwares(such as, MyBB, SMF, phpBB3, Callisto, and many many more). Also, I don't like CO.NR. All they do it redirect you to your page, and mask your actual forum URL. If you are looking for a good free domain hosting, you can apply for a CO.CC, they allow DNS. These are just thoughts. If you are interested in doing this, I would gladly help you out. Just PM, and I can help you get all set up.

3. soniczero

soniczero Aspirant

+0
    I cant really PM you right now because of my post count.... XP Darn lost my anomynous status.

4. theone759

theone759 Habitué

+11
    [​IMG]

Is that what you mean?

5. soniczero

soniczero Aspirant

+0
    No I mean like when your posting a topic or a reply it shows a background image where you type in text

6. soniczero

soniczero Aspirant

+0
    Like this http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r376/SonicBeat/Thething.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
  7. CastilleV

CastilleV Neophyte

+0
    Have you looked at the source of the post page?
    This can be done easily in MyBB. :p

I know the CSS to get this done, but not for zetaboards.
    Can you give us a link?

8. gabrielzero

gabrielzero Enthusiast

+0
  9. Jura

Jura Devotee

+232
    What does BBcode have to do with a forum skin? o_O

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.