Zetaboards/domain problems

Discussion in 'Free Hosted Forums' started by Bri85, May 16, 2010.

1. Bri85

Bri85 Neophyte

+0
    Hi all!

I have been trying to find help everywhere, and have not been given any answers, so I hope that finally my question will be answered here!

I run a forum at s13.zetaboards.com/anfielway., which i finally got working with my domain www.lfctalk.com. However, when I move the primary domain in domain manager (admin CP), and then i put in www.lfctalk.com, the page does not work (IE says page cannot be displayed).

I was having a lot of problems on godaddy's end but thought I figured them all out.

Been trying to get through this the past week, so any help is appreciated...Thanks!

2. Bri85

Bri85 Neophyte

+0
    By the way, i messed around with the CNAMe stuff as GoDaddy first instructed, but now I am being told to mess around with the domain forwarding. It seems that after I did the forwarding bit then www.lfctalk.com finally works, but still shows the zetaboards url in the address bar.

3. Manberlin

Manberlin Not Manbearpig

+74
    Works just fine for me, I don't see anything that says "Zetaboards" except for the link in the footer of your forum. Try going there again.

4. Bri85

Bri85 Neophyte

+0
    Thanks! I do not know why all of sudden it decided to work, but at least it is working for now. Thanks again for having a look! :wave:

5. Manberlin

Manberlin Not Manbearpig

+74
    Your welcome. Sometimes it just takes awhile for it to catch up. :)

Just realized that your new here so welcome to TAZ!

6. Bri85

Bri85 Neophyte

+0
    Thank you. I will definitely be using this site so get ready for me to bother everyone haha thanks again!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.