Zetaboards Completely Down?

GameMisconduct29

Neophyte
Neither is mine, or two of my friends' forums.

I'm starting to think I should've shelled out the money for IPB when I had it...

BlueIce65

Neophyte
Others can get to mine, but I still can't.

I think I'm gonna lose my mind. lol

Light

Aspirant
Others can get to mine, but I still can't.

I think I'm gonna lose my mind. lol
I just tries yours as well. I can't get to it -_-...And mine is still down...Man how long is this gonna be..I'm missing out on a lot...

NLMOM

Aspirant
I just spoke with a couple members via messenger... they cant get on to our board... even though I am on and so are a hand full of other members.

Baldilocks

Fanatic
lmao

Well that does make me feel better. Now you can sit here and wallow in misery with me! lol

I can't believe I'm addicted to my forum *twitch*
Well, if you weren't addicted to it I'd be worried. I am on mine 25 hours a day 8 days a week. :)

Eos

Participant
I thought i was the only forum that was having off line issues, and my members were driving me crazy with questions..... heh.
Thanks for the heads up all, I appreciate it.
*twiddles thumbs*

Majestyc

Aspirant
It may take a few hours for our ISPs to detect the DNS changes. Hopefully, all ZetaBoards and InvisionFree forums will be back up by tomorrow. :)

Light

Aspirant
It may take a few hours for our ISPs to detect the DNS changes. Hopefully, all ZetaBoards and InvisionFree forums will be back up by tomorrow. :)
I've been unable to get to my site all day...So from what your saying as soon and my ISP can detect the DNS change I should be able to view the invison boards again?

Majestyc

Aspirant
I've been unable to get to my site all day...So from what your saying as soon and my ISP can detect the DNS change I should be able to view the invison boards again?
I haven't been able to access my forum either. And yes, you will be able to view your Invision board once your ISP can detect the DNS changes.

Light

Aspirant
I haven't been able to access my forum either. And yes, you will be able to view your Invision board once your ISP can detect the DNS changes.
I'm using Verizon Fios..man I wish it would hurry up and detect the changes.
(And my friend just told me he can get to the site..and I still can't):(

Majestyc

Aspirant
I found a way to access my ZetaBoard:

1. Go to your Admin CP by inserting the following link into your address bar:

http://s<server number>.zetaboards.com/<board name>/admin/

2. Change the "server number" and "board name."

3. Click on "Return to board" the top left of the Admin CP.

carsch

Neophyte
This just in from Invisionfree:

An issue at one of the datacenter buildings has knocked the domain name system for InvisionFree and ZetaBoards offline.

Since your ISP remembers domain name information for a few hours at least, this outage will not immediately affect all users.

Please note that even if you can not reach your board, no data has been lost and the server itself is fine.

We are working to bring up a backup domain name system for InvisionFree and ZetaBoards as soon as possible.
InvisionFree domain service has been restored. It may take a few hours for your ISP to detect the changes.
All remaining domain name systems should be restored. It may take a few hours for your ISP to detect the changes.
I'm an admin on several IF and Zetaboards forums for the game Cybernations. I found this forum by Googling "Zetaboards Down." Think I'll stay, though. :)