Zeitgeist

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Noles, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Noles

Noles paypal+

+78
    Continue to be a slave to the financial system, and watch the continuous wars and depressions and injustice across the world, while watching vain entertainment and buying materialistic garbage. OR focus your energy on true, meaningful, lasting holistic change, which actually has the realistic ability to support and free all humans with no one left behind.

Revolutionize your consciousness. Eliminate the diversionary and materialistic noise you are conditioned to think is true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
  2. EddieC

EddieC Adherent

+21
    I seriously recommend everyone watches this film, it will massively change your perspective of the world.

I've been staying down at Occupy London until recently (needed a break after 4 months in a tent!), there's quite a big presence from the Zeitgeist movement down there.

3. Noles

Noles paypal+

+78
    Right on man!

4. Noles

Noles paypal+

+78
    Awesome quote:

The average American is distracted by mindless and insignificant things, like celebrities as if they were their own family. This is by design. The powers that be, who own the media, know how our brains work. They know scientifically how the human mind functions, they know about sociology and they are using the media to entertain people with issues that don't matter.

When the big news networks are covering celebrity issues as if it's the most important thing, it becomes the most important thing. This is not by accident, this is to keep us out of the way.

Because if you're worried about the latest death, couple, break-up, or sports team, there's so much information about those issues that can be discussed, people will be mesmerized by it, and won't know or care about the real issues and what is actually important.

5. echo_off

echo_off Life is an illusion...

+96
    Yeah, I love this film, I watched it last year. Very good.

6. chicagorox

chicagorox Aspirant

+0
    I saw the movie 6 years ago during my Freshman year of college and I have never looked back since. It has molded me into a conscious person by converting me from a sheeple to a worth human being.

Knowledge is power. We should accept this movie as an introduction to the summary of how our world truly works. There are many videos, blogs, resources that are available that are much better, much more thorough than Zeitgeist.

But this movie truly set me up on a path to find all of the sources and understand how to be a better world citizen.

7. Noles

Noles paypal+

+78
    Yeah infowars.com is pretty much the only source I get my news from. I've seen all of the Zeitgeist movies and other documentaries about world government and everything else that is now publicly being discussed. It's chilling.

I just finished watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
  8. gackt

gackt Aspirant

+2
    we must expose them
    above all we need to realize we are being contolled
    it is real chilling film

9. gackt

gackt Aspirant

+2
    we feel something is going wrong in this world
    however we cannot define what it is
    you can see it in this film
    open your eyes!

10. Noles

Noles paypal+

+78
    You can definitely define it... http://www.infowars.com/

11. arma358

arma358 I am me.

+7
    I've seen both Zeitgeist and Abridged. Very good and interesting information in both. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.