Selling zanydu.com, .net, .org, .biz, .info for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Gladius, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gladius

Gladius Enthusiast

+26
    I'm selling these 5 domains as a set:

zanydu.com

zanydu.net

zanydu.org

zanydu.biz

zanydu.info

The domain name is a pun on Xanadu, so that's an idea for a context that they could be used in. Obviously the key benefit here is that you secure all the major TLDs at once.

I bought the lot in 2008 when I thought I was going to do a social web project with them. That never happened and I've been renewing them ever since on the off chance that I'll use them some day, but that's looking unlikely at this point as I've got too many other projects in the works. I'd be happy if I got back what I sank into them for renewals since 2008 (over $500), but I'll entertain any serious offer.

All the domains are registered until Jun 2018. They're residing at Name.com - free push to another account.

2. Pete

Pete Flavours of Forums Forever

+604
    Seems like it would have been a great domain set for something related to the game Toonstruck from 1996 or so, where one of the cartoon characters is from a place called Zanydu.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.