Your Forum's Birthday!

ozzy47

Tazmanian Master
Do you do anything special for the birth-date of your forum every year? If so, what do you do? When it it's birthday? How old is it now?

Monkey Wrench

Enthusiast
I "celebrate" it mostly with a special banner, sometimes write an article with some throwbacks to the past. At the 5th anniversary I received a box with goodies from one of my sponsors, I gave the goodies away with a few contests and an offline event. A few months left till the 10th anniversary of my community, I hope to get sponsored goodies again to give away. And also planning an offline event

Jura

Devotee
May 17, 2006

I use to have desktop wallpapers, avatars, and signatures custom made by people. I don't have connections with people that can do those kinds of things anymore. Will likely just do a contest of some sort.

ForumsGroup

Adherent
I have not either, but I may try to do a nice little competition on the site to celebrate it this year.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Probably should do that for TAZ, but never have. :eek:
I complained to you about that last year since it was the 10 year anniversary for TAZ. Maybe next year - got around 9 months to plan something for its 12th birthday!

ozzy47

Tazmanian Master
Yeah that sounds like a plan, something for the 12th year. :)

cpvr

Tazmanian Master
I did a couple of times, then I stopped.