Xenforo server error - Help greatly appreciated!

Discussion in 'XenForo' started by DaveL, May 26, 2019.

1. DaveL

DaveL Habitué

+191
    Hi,
    I've just moved my site over from shared hosting to a VPS.

The issue I have at the moment is that when importing the database via SSH, I get this error
    ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 4680974: Duplicate entry 'deferredRun' for key 'PRIMARY'

My site is visable, however i'm unable to log in and then get this message after I try "A server error occurred. Please try again later. "

Currently using xf1.5

Really appreciate any help.

2. DaveL

DaveL Habitué

+191
    I've tried adding -f into the SSH however that does not seem to work. Instead of getting the "A server error occurred. Please try again later", when I try to log in I just get a blank white page.

These seem to be the two errors im getting when importing the database via SSH

ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 4681005: Duplicate entry 'deferredRun' for key 'PRIMARY'
    ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 4681555: Duplicate entry '0-(M\xA7t' for key 'PRIMARY'

Line 4681005 is

ALTER TABLE `xf_data_registry`
    ADD PRIMARY KEY (`data_key`);

and Line 4681555 is

ALTER TABLE `xf_session_activity`
    ADD PRIMARY KEY (`user_id`,`unique_key`) USING BTREE,
    ADD KEY `view_date` (`view_date`) USING BTREE;

Pulling what little I have left out over this! Thought it was going to be a nice quick server swap!

Any help really is greatly appreciated

3. DaveL

DaveL Habitué

+191
    After a long day of error after error - everything now seems to be sorted!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.