[Xenforo] MemberCard - Onyx 2014-11-11

No permission to download

Shelley

Tazmanian
Shelley submitted a new resource:

[Xenforo] MemberCard - Onyx - [Xenforo] MemberCard - Onyx

Preview
ai40.tinypic.com_dyr7dj.png

Summary: Membercard I designed several months ago and only just got the chance to code it up and now releasing.
Board Software: This release is for people using xenforo forums only.
Install Upload all the contents of the .zip archive into your /overlay folder or the overlay folder of that custom style.

After you've uploaded the contents of the...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

GeorgeB.

Don't really get how member cards benefit anyone. But it looks nice nonetheless.

Lycaon

Devotee
Don't really get how member cards benefit anyone. But it looks nice nonetheless.

I think it's a good feature. You don't have a postbit full of information that many people don't want to look at but you can easily get that information if you want it without having to leave the page.

Shelley

Tazmanian

To state the obvious.

Membercard usefulness allows for most user information to be allocated on the card and eliminated from the postbit area keeping a clean uncluttered look. upon clicking a members avatar, without directing yourself to another page all info in readily available.

There's a host of other benefits that I won't get into but I enjoy creating/designing custom mermbercards and feel some folks will appreciate custom cards over default.