Featured XenForo 2.2 and beyond

Discussion in 'XenForo' started by Andro, Aug 7, 2019.

1. August

2. September

3. October

4. November

5. December

6. January 2020

7. February 2020

8. March 2020

9. April 2020

10. May 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NobleMan1969

NobleMan1969 Aspirant

+5
    Just about all questions are answered on the forums there but all depends on how fast you need the answer i guess.

2. doubt

doubt Tazmanian

+2,063
    When they cannot sell the current one anymore.

3. Alfa1

Alfa1 Administrator

+2,706
    Most likely when they feel that what they have is interesting enough to release.

4. sbjsbj

sbjsbj Fan

+326
    Talking about "interesting", since Froala has released its new editor in May and has already 6 minor updates, I am expecting for the 2.2 XF release the new Froala Editor included. So, that would be one of the HYS I assume or a part of a miscellaneous one.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019 at 12:07 PM
    • Informative! Informative! x 1
    • List
  5. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer

+1,806
    We have already implemented Froala v3 in XF 2.2.

It’s not actually all that noteworthy so while it might get mentioned in passing it wouldn’t be significant enough to be featured in HYS’ generally.

It’s pretty much just the same editor with a different skin.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative! Informative! x 1
    • List
  6. sbjsbj

sbjsbj Fan

+326
    I thought maybe the new editor has new features or something like that which makes it noteworthy in a part of a HYS. But good to know that it's basically only cosmetics from a user point of view.

Curious about the upcoming HYS. Interested to see the new additions. Maybe this time more focus on the current addons? Or a new addon? Maybe this time more focus on content instead of user experience and moderation? Questions, questions... can't wait to see the answers. :D

7. R0binHood

R0binHood Habitué

+1,038
    One of the best HYS from the last batch for me was the resizable images in the editor using click and drag using the bounding box points. It was one of those features that I didn't know I wanted, but is really awesome when you actually use it. Pleased to hear the editor is continuing to get some love, it's one of the features that feel like a downgrade IMO every time I test the IPS platform.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.