Resource icon

Xen Overlays

Shelley

Tazmanian
Shelley submitted a new resource:

[Xenforo] Xen Overlays - [Xenforo] Xen Overlays

I thought I'd post a minified cheatsheet of the css that you can use in your Extra.css template as a shortcut to customisation everything in your xen overlays down to the button. When making these alterations it will effect all overlays throughout your theme.

I've also posted the css code (bottom) so you can style your overlays how you see fit and how you would like them to appear visually. Bare in mind, the css code is an example and you should...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

Taylor J

Fan
Thanks Shelley! I've been having problems getting used to XF styling and this helps a ton, even though my main problem atm is navigation.

Thanks Shelley,
As usual this is another fantastic thread and very helpful. Looks like it's back to the drawing board for me to be playing with these :)

Shelley

Tazmanian
Thanks Shelley,
As usual this is another fantastic thread and very helpful. Looks like it's back to the drawing board for me to be playing with these :)

Your welcome. Next one will be the membercard. :)

Thanks Shelley! I've been having problems getting used to XF styling and this helps a ton, even though my main problem atm is navigation.

The navigation menu is a little more complex if your asking for a guide to a custom one. If your referring to the navbar default then that won't be a problem to do and will add that when time permits.

Taylor J

Fan
Your welcome. Next one will be the membercard. :)

The navigation menu is a little more complex if your asking for a guide to a custom one. If your referring to the navbar default then that won't be a problem to do and will add that when time permits.

I was trying to do something like here but with a different design overall but the css etc to make it right just doesn't work, so many edits must be made D:.

TheChiro

Devotee
Just wanted to say how awesome you are Shelley! There's been a few things that you've posted in the past that have helped me (I'm a noobie css coder), but I've rarely posted my thanks. So thank you!