x10hosting???

Discussion in 'Hosting Discussions' started by lukeAF, Aug 22, 2010.

1. lukeAF

lukeAF Participant

+0
  2. Manberlin

Manberlin Not Manbearpig

+74
    First off I would be wary of the "unlimited claims," often these are only partially true. I would look at webhostingtalk.com, and stay clear of the "Top 10 Web Hosting" sites. They have the companies bid on the top spots so they are very unreliable.

Hope I helped. :)

3. Richard.R

Richard.R Adherent

+33
    i use hostgator, while they list un limited, there service is good and have always compensated for any downtime

4. lukeAF

lukeAF Participant

+0
    :( everyone tries to rip you off...

5. EEZEE

EEZEE Participant

+1
    not everyone :)

6. lukeAF

lukeAF Participant

+0
  7. viewcaster

viewcaster Aspirant

+2
    Its kinda funny reading the details of terms of some of these hosting companies and their "unlimited" claims... its somewhat like, "We have unlimited storage and bandwidth, unless you use too much.":bonk:

I do use one of these companies, and haven't had any issues with them, but certainly don't hinge your whole host decision solely on unlimited claims.

8. Raymond

Raymond Enthusiast

+4
    Honestly, I think first impression comes into this opinion when I visit their website it seems as if they went onto tutorials and followed tutorials to make their web design, I wouldn't trust and or use them. But that's my overall opinion.

9. lukeAF

lukeAF Participant

+0
    there support is very good

10. WebhostGIANT_Rob

WebhostGIANT_Rob Adherent

+0
    Nice to hear you are happy with them. I hope soon you will be able to share your review about their services

11. lukeAF

lukeAF Participant

+0
    Yep..il have to stay with them abit longer to come to any kinda conclusion :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted