[WTS] Two forums up for sale-

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterPersonality

Shut up and run!
I have two communities I am looking to sell...

1) http://discusslife.net
2) http://birdistheword.tv

Both of the communities are great! DiscussLife took off to a great start, but I've completely lost interest for the general topic and am jumping into a more niched topic. It has a almost steady stream of users and posts and we get a okay amount of traffic, I'd say. We are currently using DreamHost, but you can feel free to move it to your host. The domain is registered through GoDaddy! DiscussLife is a dynamic domain and really, can be used for anything... Maybe you can start a financial forum, anything! The design is custom made, and along with the purchase of the forum, you can have that as well. I am open to your best offer. :yup:

Bird Is The Word, originally, was to be a Family Guy fan forum. The envision I had for it never took off, and as a result, the site has just been sitting. It took off to a great start with at least 500 posts in the first week. After noticing we weren't getting anywhere, I began post exchanges. And at one point, almost hired Paid Posters. The design is custom - through and through - and with this purchase as well, will come with the design. Bird is the Word, too, is a dynamic domain name, and came be used for almost anything. Maybe if you market it correctly, you can keep the Family Guy fan forum idea recurring. But starting a bird forum, in general, is a good idea. This domain has been purchased through Name.com and hosting is with DownTown Host. But of course, it can be moved to your host. Make your own offer for this - I am thinking no less than 15-20 dollars.

Both sites utilize the MyBB forum platform, and with the purchase, you'll also get a MyBB Central account. My account has about 8 months left to the subscription - and modifications over there for MyBB are super!

Let me know if you're interested -- thanks -
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.