Seeking $$ Writers and Picture/Video Curators for Pay

Discussion in 'Community Cooperative' started by Drastic, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Drastic

Drastic Habitué

+622
    Just go to the site and look.

2. Drastic

Drastic Habitué

+622
    Update.

We're testing the system a bit more and allowing writers to jump in, write what they want, and see how the results are.

We're typically aligned with mostly moderate/conservative views, but we're interested in having an open platform that's now allowing all opinions. At first we were hesitant because we didn't know how the audience would react, but I think they'll enjoy it.

We also accept video uploads and photo galleries, so creators/YouTubers are welcome too.

If anyone else wants to sign up, take advantage of the $2.00 per thousand views, and test a new writing platform, then let me know.

And yes, you can place your own social media pages and websites on your profile. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative! Informative! x 1
    • List
  3. Drastic

Drastic Habitué

+622
    New version hopefully launches in a few weeks. It's already taken about a month to do, but it's getting there...

4. Drastic

Drastic Habitué

+622
    Good news.

Our writers, bloggers, and people who post their pictures/videos will soon have another method of monetizing their content and growing their fanbase.

Coding almost done.

Updates coming soon.

5. JulieVA

JulieVA Habitué

+100
    How is this going?

6. Drastic

Drastic Habitué

+622
    It's going well. Just did an upgrade on our article system.

Always room for more users. Come and go as you please. No contracts or anything.

I should say we're focusing on finding more non-political writers. We'd really like to see more gossip, entertainment, and just about any other category than politics. It's become quite toxic and we're trying to slip away from it for a bit. Want to do more positive topics.

https://trendingviews.co/partners/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.