wow booyahhosting.com really rocks, thankx fernis

Discussion in 'Hosting Discussions' started by 010081, Apr 14, 2008.

1. 010081

010081 Enthusiast

+1
    I just changed my host from 3ix.org to http://www.booyahhosting.com/

and the best thing was that i didn't even knew that my host account and name servers were changed,all i had done was gave fernis my old cpanel logins and domain logins hoping that he might help in transfering webhost.

After an hour i got mail and saying your account has changed ,hahaha it was so smooth that i didn't even knew that my host has been transfered with out any errors.

Thankx fernis for such quick transfer...your service really worth admiring.

i recommend http://www.booyahhosting.com/ for those who are planning to change your host.

2. gogoblender

gogoblender shiny happy pantless

+410
    lol

Seems like Fernis is getting popular with the gang.

We also moved our hosting over to Booyah about a month ago...and like you said...just getting to sit back and having it all done with no headaches was pure heaven.

Guess we're neighbors now 010081

bBQ's on fridays ^^

:)

gogo

3. 010081

010081 Enthusiast

+1
    yup we are ...

Have been smilling since one hour,he has brought all luck to me i guess,

very happy with his service.

4. jartaha

jartaha Participant

+0
    I will look at this more closer today. My host is down again...

5. gogoblender

+410
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  6. 010081

010081 Enthusiast

+1
    does changing hosting affect your earning?
    cause since i changed my hosting my earning has double.

7. BicycleOhio

BicycleOhio Aspirant

+0
    You convinced me! One more problem with my present hos, and I'm gone. To Booyah!

8. frunze

frunze Enthusiast

+0
    Which one are you with?

9. BicycleOhio

BicycleOhio Aspirant

+0
    Up until today, I was with Bluehost. I just transferred to Booyah! It was painless :bouncy: . fernis takes very good care of his clients.

10. Schot

Schot Imagineer

+35
    He does indeed. I'm very happy with his service and the special things he does for his family of customers.

11. BooyahFernis

BooyahFernis Adherent

+0
    Thank you all for your wonderful compliments.

I value each of my customers and appreciate your business. Each of you deserve to be treated well and I am adamant about providing great personal service to each of you. Your satisfaction means everything to me.

Experience the Booyah! Difference.

12. blackjack

blackjack Enthusiast

+1
    Thanks Fernis!

I've had a dreadful 9 days where the server my site was hosted on went down with no warning and to this day no support or explanation, after 2 years of being with the same host, to say the lack of customer support was shocking is an understatement.
    With my natural loyalty i hung in there just waiting for anything or anyone to let me know it was going to be alright...it never came.
    I started to look for a host 2 days ago, i checked out review sites and webhosting sites too, it was tough! either hosting companies are being slated or new members with 1 post to their names singing a hosting companies praises...yeah exactly!
    then i thought of good ole Admin zone this evening, yes i dont post here very much but i am a BIG reader and there it was BOOYAH! i pm'd Fernis and he took charge (in a good way) assuring me along the way, he took care of everything and kept me updated every step of the way.
    My site is back up from a backup!!! and i cant stop smiling!! i thought it would take hours if not days!

Thankyou Fernis. :tup:

I have such a good feeling about booyah and thank you all for your reviews as i would never have known about them otherwise!

now welcome me aboard fellow booyah's!! :bouncy:

13. gogoblender

+410
    heh, booyah boy, here too.
    Fernis is pretty awesome with service huh ^^
    He's honest, that's what counts.
    I'm really glad you got your site back and going, blackjack, and welcome to the booyah base

Happy Saturday!

:)

gogo

Last edited: May 4, 2008
  14. Kellter

Kellter Neophyte

+0
    Just signed up myself

Just made the move myself from Godaddy. Can't wait for the transfer, looks really Good!!

15. VAladi

VAladi Aspirant

+0
    I have been looking and looking for a new web host to host a new forum I am interested in opening. I have become pretty discouraged by some of the reviews I have read and pretty much decided to stay with the free host I am using now but there is a part of me that wants to have the ability to run my forums as I want to and I can not deny that need any more.

I have been reading all the reviews on different web host and it seems more and more good vibes about Booyah keep on popping up everyday. I know absolutely nothing about paid web hosting and when you read good reviews about a particular web host, constantly being chatted about, it helps make a tough decision more bearable.

I like the fact that Booyah is willing to work with his clients. Being new to paid hosting, that means a lot to a newcomer. I also like the fact that as the need arises, we can upgrade plans when our business or forum outgrows the plan we started with and do not have to leave our web host to do so.

The most important thing for my needs is timely answers to important questions when help is needed and continued support on other matters from my web host. I do not want to have to wait hours or days to get much needed information or my business/forums back on line if they go off line, which happens from time to time.

With all that said...I do believe I have finally made a choice and will be going with Booyah Hosting.

There is one question I need to ask before I sign up. Does Booyah offer a phpBB3 forum? I prefer a SMF forum style board but this time out I think I would like to try the new phpBB3.

I truly appreciate all the wonderful information that is available at Admin Zone.:)

Please take a few minutes of your time to remember our fallen service men and woman this Memorial Day.

16. BooyahFernis

BooyahFernis Adherent

+0
    Absolutely! You will be able to use Fantastico which is located in your cPanel to easily install phpBB3 and if you need help I would be very happy to assist you with this. :tup:

Thank all of you for your very kind words and business you have given Booyah! Web Hosting. All of you are very important to me. :tiphat:

17. Hi_Lary

Hi_Lary Enthusiast

+0
    Fantastico goes with cPanel, it's inbuilt in it.

18. motokochan

motokochan Habitué

+19
    I was under the impression that you had to pay extra for Fantastico as it is provided by a different company (Kosmopolis Inc., LLC d/b/a netenberg.com). They even have a price sheet for it.

19. BooyahFernis

BooyahFernis Adherent

+0
    Yes, you are correct. Fantastico isn't inherently included with the base cPanel package. A separate Fantastico licence must be purchased by the owner of the server.

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  20. shartwell

shartwell Changed like Callisto.

+26
    I'm be going to this hosting this summer, when I get enough funds to pay for a package.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted