Implemented Would you blog on TAZ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by The Sandman, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Yes, definitely

2. Might do

3. No, not a chance

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Administrator

+2,127
    User Blog System (UBS) its from Bob that makes Showcase and Article Management System (AMS) http://xenaddons.com.

2. we_are_borg

+2,127
    For i forget if you want it for your own site you need to ask Bob because its not yet sold on his site.

3. Maxxamillion

Maxxamillion Gaming Geek

+1,321
    Question,
    Why was this implemented when over 50% said no to blogging and another 30% said they might which basically means no. Just curious as to why when it seems majority aren't interested ??

• Also Wondering! Also Wondering! x 2
    • List
  4. we_are_borg

+2,127
    The might do is 36 lets say 10 blog you can have 23 people making a blog, it cost almost nothing in software, space or time. So why would you not do it because a poll said the majority would not blog. A better poll would have been who would read a blog entry or what would you like to see in a blog. Two people have made a blog so far with introductions without much coaching people to the blog to start.

5. Maxxamillion

Maxxamillion Gaming Geek

+1,321
    Each to their own I won't read them. It's like longer Facebook status's:ROFLMAO:

6. The Sandman

The Sandman Administrator

+5,518
    User Blog System. It's in limited release right now - you can ask Bob about it on xenaddons.com if you're smitten. It's awesome!

7. PoetJC

PoetJC ⚧ Jacquii: Black Kween of TSSN ⚧

+5,327
    It IS like a #Facebook functionality right... I kinda like it though. Just want to post some more *sensational* topics LOL
    And hey girlie. You better read my #blog post and comment my super fabulous poetry that was inspired by my LOVER MAN. :whistle:

J.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. The Sandman

The Sandman Administrator

+5,518
    The question asked was whether you would write blogs on TAZ, not whether you would read them. I'm assuming most people will read them if they contain useful content. Most people don't post articles, interviews, or resources either - but those sections are still worthwhile.

Anyhow, I like the blogging software and I think there's a place for blogs about admin topics on TAZ. :)

9. Floyd R Turbo

Floyd R Turbo Adherent

+172
    Interesting....will be watching this one. Might have a use for it

FYI though: phone issue
    IMG_3059.PNG

10. Alex.

Alex. The Ancient Dragon

+1,197
    Clever you! You've found the avant garde mobile skin.

11. Steve

Steve Administrator

+3,193
    Should be fixed, thanks!

12. Matthew S

Matthew S Adherent

+189
  13. we_are_borg

+2,127
    I have deleted it but there should be a post count at least 10 posts before making a blog.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Alfa1

Alfa1 Administrator

+2,711
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.