WoltLab Suite 3.1 Beta 3 Download

Discussion in 'WoltLab Burning Board' started by LordnMaster, Nov 26, 2017.

1. LordnMaster

LordnMaster Aspirant

+53
    Unlike IPB or XF, WoltLab makes their betas free to use by everyone, even if you are not a customer. This opens the door to giving everyone the opportunity to report bugs and provide feedback, as well as giving folks the opportunity to freely review the code and freely try WoltLab on their own private setup.

https://community.woltlab.com/thread/263680-woltlab-suite-3-1-beta-3-download/

2. LordnMaster

LordnMaster Aspirant

+53
  3. Tecca

Tecca Fan

+437
  4. Horizon

Horizon Participant

+66
    The core of WoltLab which contains the CMS is free all the time. So if you wanted a create your webpage using WoltLab, that's one way you can test things out past the Beta stages.

The things you have to pay for are the apps which are: Forum, Gallery, Blogs and Files. I think you get the calendar free. But with the Beta you get to try all the apps for free until February. So, now is a good time to give WoltLab's software a try if you fancy it, without forking out a penny.

5. Splinter2

Splinter2 Aspirant

+19
    I have the forum software and can't make out if the gallery would be relevant to me or not.

6. haqzore

haqzore Devotee

+1,234
    Love WBB.

Great script. Great company.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.