Why is Social Media Important?

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by martindam, Feb 1, 2018.

1. KimmiKat

KimmiKat Enthusiast

+83
    Not everyone is on social. Some of us avoid it like the plague.

2. martin smith

martin smith Aspirant

+1
    It depends on our business, Mostly social media marketing is important because to improve our business leads and to create brand awareness among people...

3. Samaira Singh

Samaira Singh Neophyte

+0
    Social media has helped many small business owners expand on a major scale. It has helped people connect better and share knowledge together. It has overall changed the way we have been living our lives.

4. MyLead

MyLead Aspirant

+0
    social media definitely help you gain more traffic on your website and I think it just connects people, you meet a lot of amazing people on Internet that you might even start working with

5. southernlady

southernlady Coder/Designer

+85
    For many very small businesses, FB is able to give them a web presence for free.

But I’ve discovered I’m a bit prejudiced in that regard. I do a LOT of searching for campgrounds to stay in over the last 18 months and going forward at least another 12 months. I tend to avoid those with no web presence at all. The ones only on FB are only marginally better. I much prefer those with a web site with the basic details such as nightly/weekly/monthly rate depending on what I’m looking for.

The better ones combine a web site with a SM page, esp FB.

As far as more and more using SM, I think many are starting to rethink that. SM can be toxic to your mental well being. Two of my friends left FB recently (as in the last month) but maintain their web presence on my forum.

6. Rachel Ross

Rachel Ross Neophyte

+0
    Social networks are one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Social media marketing helps to validate your brand. A company's social media presence, when done correctly, tells consumers that their brand is active and focused on thriving communication with consumers. Investing in a social media marketing service may have been identified as the missing link connecting you with your consumers.

7. HenryZ

HenryZ Aspirant

+7
    Social media is the free source for you to advertise your business. It may not help you get better ranking in SERP but a good social media campaign may help you get some good customers for your business.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.