Who is Southernlady AMA

Discussion in 'Ask Me Anything' started by R0binHood, Dec 14, 2018.

1. R0binHood

R0binHood Fan

+586

Are you the same Southern Lad that I've seen lurking around the official XF forums? I'm not 100% sure because your avatar has more characters and info on it in its full square form on here ;)

2. southernlady

southernlady Coder/Designer

+148
    Why yes, I am. I tend to use this avatar everywhere I can.

3. R0binHood

R0binHood Fan

+586
    I know it's you Jacquii, I'm just messing :p

4. southernlady

+148
    No, it's not Jacquii, LOL.

One, I'm older.
    Two, I don't live in Oak Ridge
    Three, wrong race.

Altho I wish I had her graphic design talent.

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • List
  5. R0binHood

R0binHood Fan

+586
    Oh shoot! I'm so sorry! For some reason I thought you were her and had changed handle, my bad! Now I feel like a right cabbage! :oops:

6. southernlady

+148
    This is me IRL. https://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.t.ramsey

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative! Informative! x 1
    • List
  7. R0binHood

R0binHood Fan

+586
    omg, I feel like such an idiot, I don't know why I made that association. I'm incredibly pleased to have stumbled across your amazing dog page though. It's literally one of the best pages I'm stumbled across on the internet in years, no jokes. It's legit.

The next time I visit my family in the Carolina's I'll touch base to see if you fancy some brunch as an apology, if you're still anywhere near there :)

8. southernlady

+148
    Since we live full time in a 5th wheel, I'm only in the Carolinas about 2 months of the year. One month in the spring and one month in the fall.

Maybe we need to get part of this broken off to chit chat as it no longer has anything to do with XF. :)

9. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Administrator

+1,921
    Split off another thread by request of southernlady. Also new R0binhood asked sourthernlady to do AMA well sort off did not have a clue where to put this topic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. southernlady

+148
    Okay, now that I am not cluttering up a thread with chat that took a left turn.

I mentioned living full time in a 5th wheel...here it is:
    IMG_3744.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. haqzore

haqzore Habitué

+1,005
    "chit chat" seems fairly obvious to me... :confused:

12. PoetJC

PoetJC ♠ Jacquii: Black Kween of Hearts ♠

+5,240
    LOL R0binHoodR0binHood ... I've done quite a bit of work on the http://bariatricfacts.org forum which southernladysouthernlady owns.

But we are definitely two different people LOL. This is hilarious. But yeah - I don't generally create duplicate accounts. The usernames I've generally used on forums are PoetJC, MsJacquiiC and JacquiiDesigns.

IDK whether to laugh or to be flattered. Yeah. Kinda flattered because I know Liz to be a pretty fantastic woman. I have had bariatric surgery and was lucky to find the BF community. Ironically I had started dibble dabbling with forum software and graphic design around the time she needed assistance with the forum. So I jumped on board and have assisted for a few years now.

But yes. She's a Caucasian lady and I'm definitely Black LOL
    And wow. I haven't had much time to visit TAZ in the past several weeks. I've missed some of you guys. I hope everyone is doing well.

And #WOW!!!
    WHAT A BEAUT!!!!!
    This would be a complete dream. I've always wanted to tour the US in a Winnebago. Perhaps one of these days.
    I hope you and the hubby are staying safe on the road and warm! Brrrrr - it's kinda chilly in the Ridge.

J.

13. R0binHood

R0binHood Fan

+586
    I’m still so embarrassed about this. I didn’t realise we had multiple talented designers and admins on here that were also southern belles!

You should definitely be flattered. Thanks for the clarification.
    You should take it as a sign that you shouldn’t disappear again for as long as you’ve been away recently, as we miss you when you’re gone! :)

Love you both xoxoxo :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.