Which Social Networking Site do you use the most?

Which Social Networking Sites do you frequent the most?

• Twitter

Votes: 64 60.4%
  • Facebook

Votes: 72 67.9%
  • MySpace (don't admit this one!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LinkedIn

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Google+

Votes: 27 25.5%
  • Bebo

• DailyBooth

• Tumblr

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Diaspora

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other (please state in thread)

Votes: 8 7.5%

• Total voters

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Be it for personal or business use - which one(s) do you frequent the most? (Feel free to choose more than one.)

In an effort not to make the poll HUUUUUGE, I limited the list. On top of the ones I chose, I also use FourSquare, LibraryThing, GoodReads (both of which are book-related social networking sites) and I suppose GetGlue could be put in this category as well.

Hatsu

I am forsaken
Using just Twitter. Quit Facebook when they implemented photographical identification. Is too creepy for me.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Using just Twitter. Quit Facebook when they implemented photographical identification. Is too creepy for me.
You can switch that off. It doesn't work properly anyway :D

smacklan

Squirrel!!
FB here. I have it limited to only those I have a real life close connection to for the most part so the conversations and updates are the most meaningful. Twitter is second but I find it to be rather boring for lack of a better description.

Forsaken

Adherent
FB here. I have it limited to only those I have a real life close connection to for the most part so the conversations and updates are the most meaningful. Twitter is second but I find it to be rather boring for lack of a better description.
Useless, spammy, irritating comes to mind ;).

Facebook, and only to stay in contact with family and some old friends. We'll be using twitter/facebook for promotion purposes in the next year though, so I expect my use of them to rise a bit in the coming months.

But mostly, I just use facebook to keep in touch with my Mom, Sister, Aunts, and friends that moved out of town.

Also, you forgot youtube in the poll, I consider that a social network.

trombone13

Participant
Mainly Twitter; I read Facebook fairly often but don't update my status very much. I also check in on Foursquare (more now that I have a smartphone!) rather frequently.

2dub

Adherent
Facebook mostly.

I use it for both personally & for the site.

I use Twitter just for the site.

Stuart-AdEx

Enthusiast
I dumped Facebook and deleted my account a couple of months ago, felt great. I still have two Twitter account one is my username here the other is my forums, I don't really use either.

I'm mostly active on forums these days, far more fun tbh

captainslater

translates everything
Back in the days I was a heavy MySpace user - but now I've goodbyed the community.

Currently I mostly use Facebook and Twitter, Google+ often but not very frequently.

I dumped Facebook and deleted my account a couple of months ago, felt great. I still have two Twitter account one is my username here the other is my forums, I don't really use either.

I'm mostly active on forums these days, far more fun tbh

I dumped my myspace/facebook accounts three years ago as well, but I came back once my family started using FB. I check in maybe twice a week or so, just to keep in contact. Aside from that I could care less about playing the games, or all the other drama on there.

I do have a G+ account as well but I rarely use it because none of my family do.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Facebook isn't my favourite, Twitter is LOL

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
ah I guess I haven't been stalking watching you on Twitter much, I know you're pretty active on Facebook. :p
All my family is on facebook -that's the only thing that really keeps me on there hehehe... and they've got a tendency to post things that I just HAVE to comment on :D