Which Social Networking Site Do You Like Most

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by meetdilip, Jul 15, 2013.

1. s.molinari

s.molinari Leader of Skooppa

+1,938
    The problem is often, the links actually go to real web sites with content about the subject/ community they are posting in. It's just the sites suck. Poor grammar, poor articles, poor everything. It is hard to tell if they are being serious or not. Usually I'll report them too, just because they are obviously using a fake account. But sometimes they catch me and it is frustrating, especially reading through the first paragraph only to realize, "what a bunch of crap". :mad::rolleyes:o_O

Scott

2. s.molinari

+1,938
    Here is a good example I just ran into. The account isn't a fake though, so I won't report it as spam, but the article is terrible, because it is simply poorly written. Maybe because it is the person's second language. I guess I could have guessed the article would be poor just from the description in the G+ post.:oops:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AvinashPathak1/posts/3UVyVrdKKDR

Scott

3. manavforum

manavforum Neophyte

+0
    What is the benifit of facebook fan page?

4. s.molinari

+1,938
    Good question. Since Facebook requires you to pay to "boost" the reach to your fans, the usefulness is questionable.

If you actually have real fans, you can post news about activity on your site/ about your service/ product and "hope" Facebook's algorithms allow some of your fans to even see your post in their feed. In other words, if you know your fanbase is often perusing FB, you might catch their attention to get them back to your site/ thinking about your product or service. That should be the intention and usefulness of an FB page.

Scott

5. manavforum

manavforum Neophyte

+0
    Thanks for your information. How to creat a fan page?

6. s.molinari

+1,938
    It has been a couple of months since I answered the first time and I must say, my activity in Google+ has increased. It is the only network that feeds me information and where I take part in meaningful (albeit they could be a lot more meaningful) discussions, about the things that interest me most.

Scott

7. Creaky

Creaky Adherent

+99
    Been using Twitter mostly recently, just starting to play with Google+ again

8. cpvr

cpvr Tazmanian Master

+165
    Same here, I like it because it's more active than Facebook. Everytime I look at my timeline on FB, I always come across old content and it annoys the crap out of me.

9. s.molinari

+1,938
    Yeah. You see the content again, because someone made another comment. It pushes the content (sometimes) back to the top of your feed (and not your timeline, because you control the content on your timeline :)).

Scott

10. mausin12991

mausin12991 Aspirant

+0
    I like Facebook most rather than Twitter, Google+ as it has more users compare to others.

11. manavforum

manavforum Neophyte

+0
    How can i promote my fan page?

12. chrisjohn93

chrisjohn93 Aspirant

+1
    Google+ and Facebook both are the best Social Media website.

13. KVen86

KVen86 Aspirant

+5
    Twitter and recently Instagram. Facebook is no longer a tool of mine as they basically want money for your posts to be seen.

14. PeterH

PeterH Participant

+2
    Facebook is the favorite one, the second is Twitter.

15. ManovikasSociety

ManovikasSociety Neophyte

+0
    Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus is the best Social networking site

16. Paul M

Paul M Dr Pepper Addict

+1,493
    I dont really care for any of them.

I have a Facebook account, which I generally visit once per day to catch up on what friends and family are doing.
    In fact, I have actually used it more in the last week than over the previous entire year, while in the USA for the eclipse.
    I also have a twitter account, dating from many years ago, but havent used it for a long while now (and never really used it).

I dont have accounts on any of the others.

17. Julie Encabo

Julie Encabo Neophyte

+3
    Facebook's efficiency as a marketing strategy works well for me.

18. c0ns

c0ns Neophyte

+3
    For advertisement purposes I will agree with you, Facebook is a pretty good option. Currently, I have been exposed to a lot of Instagram ads, which can be kind of annoying. I found myself clicking and reading through the products offered several times, so I think they get the job done. For personal usage, I would say myspace, twitter and facebook.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted