Domain Name(s) Which registrar do you use for your domains?

Discussion in 'Domains and SSL Certificates' started by tokyoice, Apr 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ali.Ch

Ali.Ch Aspirant

+22
    I am using AiONETS, they are not well-known in the US. I have 40 domains names with them and their pricing is really reasonable. They don't try to sell you their other services like many other service providers. I moved to them about a year ago from Resellerclub.

2. Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann Tazmanian

+45
    I use name.com for mine.

3. gogoblender

gogoblender shiny happy pantless

+515
    Name Cheap
    they are absolutely the best
    Way back in the old days we were with free naming from free invision shared hosting and software.. from there to out orn purchase of ipb then to network solutions who almost started the internet...from them with their rip off prices we went to godaddy...who then became a rip off pricing with tons of blinky ads ...and from there finally to name cheap...these guys always say everything up front, we just love their transparency. We've had issues sometimes with the skill levels of some of their agents but they will always always listen and find someone who can fix the issue.
    We were so impressed after all those years with other registarts that we finally gave all our names to namecheap and finally our hosting
    +++@namecheap

:)

gpgp

4. Karfunkel

Karfunkel Aspirant

+1
    Im using godaddy :)

5. Erin Nicole

Erin Nicole Habitué

+269
    I use Namecheap. I thought about switching over to KnownHost.com (my hosting provider) but like how it was a few years ago when I was last managing my sites, hosting providers are more expensive. Wish it wasn’t that way but oh well!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.