which is better, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, or Google Ads?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by zoldos, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Cyruss

Cyruss Neophyte

+0
    Google Ads is the best.
    It's Cost effective & through the Revenue prospective.

2. zoldos

zoldos Lord Malleus

+90
    Just wish I could advertise adult with Google. lol

3. corella12345

corella12345 Neophyte

+1
    Facebook ads is better

4. jammiecutts

jammiecutts Neophyte

+0
    Facebook ads are the best! They give faster conversions than Bing Ads and Google Ads.

5. 12BETAly

12BETAly Aspirant

+7
    I guess the best medium to advertise your products/services will be on google, with the use of the right keyword it will be easier for you to reach your target market. Actually there are a lot of medium that you can use to promote it, but all the options that you have given are pretty important in building brand awareness.

6. Alisha Walter

Alisha Walter Aspirant

+1
    in my opinion you must go for Google adds. it is more beneficial then other adds.

7. Sylvain

Sylvain Enthusiast

+61
    Facebook ads have the best bang for the bucks in my case

8. DaveMCL

DaveMCL Aspirant

+3
    Google Ads is the probably the best one. Many people use google (more than bing & facebook).

9. Tarini

Tarini Neophyte

+0
    Facebook advertising - if you're after page likes, then sure. E-commerce? Well... it's targeting similar to standard contextual display ads. Possibly it works well, but it's more of an unknown - you don't have that much control and it's hard to gauge how many of those users are going to actually buy your product.

Search - Bing and Google Search Only -

10. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Participant

+2
    for volume choose Google, for ROI choose BING :)

11. gog1970

gog1970 Enthusiast

+73
    I have never clicked on a ad on Facebook,but i have with Google search,so going by my habits Google search is where i would invest

12. martin smith

martin smith Participant

+4
    Facebook Ads ads and Google Ads are best to promote business and to gain more leads...

13. zoldos

zoldos Lord Malleus

+90
    Cool. Yes I've used both and found good results. Thanks for the feedback!

14. overcast

overcast Enthusiast

+33
    Never tried bing ads. I wonder how much it gives results. Like facebook and google are known for conversion. I wonder what bing gives?

15. Matt M

Matt M Developer

+301
    Obviously this is a very old topic, but here's my rule of thumb:

Google Ads: great at capturing things people need now (plumbers, dog kennels, painter and decorators) as the user is actively searching for a solution.
    Facebook Ads: great for brand awareness, great for retargeting existing customers. The user is not actively looking for your products when scrolling through Facebook, so make a short memorable ad and they'll remember you when they do need you.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.