This is directed towards those admins that use the XenForo platform for professional reasons (business owners with premium communities). What is your plan with XF2? Will you force it no matter what or will you "play it safe" and wait until you are 100% sure everything XF1 will work under XF2? Vote and leave your opinion below. This is out of curiosity and secondly to see what the XF admin community focusses on. My answer is obvious: I'll play it safe. I'll wait until all my add-ons will be ported to XF2 which could easily take another year or more after XF2 stable release... I want the highest level of consistency and user convenience. They shall hardly notice the transition if possible.