What's your Weather?

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless
holy moley did the weather ever get colder here... ! lows of minus ten and even colder at night pending on where you are in the city...

IMG_1248.jpg

:)

gogo

Bigguy

W.U.B Owner
Kinda nice here the last few days. Got up to 4 C, no wind at all really and a bit of sun. For December, that's awesome weather.

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless
Walking home yesterday after work...lol almost not making it because so cold... hello -20 folks... baseline montreal is finally here..if you got a feather coat... put it on!!
IMG_1293.jpg

gogo

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless
+2ish... not so cold...but great for walking around my awesome city. From almost anywhere in it you can look up and see the mountain and the buildings on it. I'll show you guys the pond where we can skate when it gets even colder.
IMG_1360.jpg

gogo

southernlady

Devotee
well its about 21C here .Pretty chilly for Florida.
Depends on what part of FL. We will be in the Panhandle area later this week for a month and that's nice and comfortable. Last Jan when we were there, it snowed in that area.

Nev_Dull

Anachronism
It's a lovely end of December day in my corner of the world. There's a little bit of snow falling, frost decorating the trees, and -23C temperature, with a -31C wind chill.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
I'm also in Florida, in St. Augustine, and the next 4 days are going to be more than 15 degrees F. warmer than normal for this time of year. It's also been unusually wet for this time of year too.

southernlady

Devotee
I'm also in Florida, in St. Augustine, and the next 4 days are going to be more than 15 degrees F. warmer than normal for this time of year. It's also been unusually wet for this time of year too.
I have cousins in St. Augustine. Also, there is a marina there that was created by two of my uncles: https://www.soundingsonline.com/boat-shop/camachee-cove-the-making-of-a-marina They sold it to their employes and retired. One is gone now, the other has moved out of the area.

zappaDPJ

We are hearing the weather in Chicago and other areas of the US is so cold the train tracks have been set alight to keep things running :eek:

us.jpg

While on the other side of the pond here in the UK, the country has come to a complete standstill as we endure are own version of an Arctic hell... :cautious::rolleyes:

uk.jpg