What's your favorite social networking site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATHEW

Aspirant
I like Facebook & Twitter and the best . but Orkut, LinkedIn, demos are well.

jaydeee

Aspirant
I used to be active in friendster until facebook came. Now i am liking FB and twitter.

jay00

Aspirant
Definitely Facebok and Twitter - they look great, easy to use and you can always guarantee that someone has at least one of these :)

Pavan123

Aspirant
At present i am using Orkut and facebook. I am going to try new one ning.com because it's page rank is eight.

denial12

Aspirant
My favorite social networking site is facebook & twitter. I use regularly for sharing my post. I get good response from these two site only. Generally every one have their facebook account so i did not work more for sharing & getting likes. It takes place automatically from my friend circle.

intermax

Aspirant
It s facebook! The most of my friends are using it and that s , probably , why I spend a lot of time there

wishmasterdjl

Aspirant
hehe i must be boring for i dont really use any, although i have joined most of them due to my partner playing the games on them and wanting me to help

cytrax

Neophyte
the best social networking site is a facebook im there 24/7 and its very good community site

miketito

Neophyte
I agree with you and also like ;the best networking site is face book,orkut,as well as twitter,etc. and all of them are social networking web site where more and more people pass their most of the time on a day.

jgreen48

Neophyte
I personally like Facebook...ofcourse most of them will like as it has some wide variety of features which no other social networking sites has.

Scrubs

Adherent
My favourite is Twitter, although I barely ever use it. I prefer it to Facebook as it causes too many arguements between friends and so on. Where as Twitter is more entertaining. Plus I get alot of random attractive people follow me. :biglaugh:

Mike Creuzer

Developer
Facebook is my favorite, although I feel that they need to stop making drastic changes. The wrong move and boom there is Google Plus ready to pick up the slack. Google has more tools, integrating your social life with all the business and fun tools the company already has, I wouldn't be surprised if they took over one day. But Facebook would have to make a mistake first.

Facebook has everything (almost) that twitter does. Twitter just did it first :p

SEO_Plans

Aspirant
Social media is a networks where all people keep touch with online friends and group memberships. To establishing important social relationships, social networking members are share their thoughts with other by joining groups, some networking also helps member to find job or create scope for business contacts. So i highly recomended Linkdin where we meet most of the business related persons and sharing our thoughts and idea with them.

Thanks,
Online Reputation Management

toomkruz

Neophyte
My favourite are stumble-upon, face book, and orkut they were all the best for social networking and a way of connecting people. face bok is good networking site most of people join up to face bok or twiter.

Nox

Aspirant
Facebook for me, although I play games on there more than I use it for socializing. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.