What's your favorite social networking site?

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by martindam, Feb 1, 2018.

1. martindam

martindam Aspirant

+2
    Facebook because after registering to use the site, users can create a customized profile
    indicating their name,occupation, schools attended and so on. Users can add other users
    as "friends", exchange messages, post status updates, share photos, videos and links, use various software applications and receive notifications of activity.

2. maulanajalal123

maulanajalal123 Neophyte

+0
    My favourite website is Facebook and Instagram
    Both websites give me lots of traffic on my webpage
    that's why I like these sites

3. Harry Pings

Harry Pings Aspirant

+6
    My most favorite social networking sites are Facebook and Instagram. These are very popular for business marketing Today.

4. abdrahim744

abdrahim744 Neophyte

+0
    My favourite is Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Medium.

5. Dimples23

Dimples23 Aspirant

+2
    My Favorite social media would be Facebook, because you can engage with long lost family / friends and also advertise your business to gain an audience all over the world.

6. martin smith

martin smith Aspirant

+3
    Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn,Instagram..

7. Paul M

Paul M Dr Pepper Addict

+2,085
    None of them, the internet would be better off without (anti) social media sites.

8. Lisa

Lisa The Black Widow

+8,374
    I don't particularly like any of them. They started out as a good idea and I've "met" some great people through Facebook and Twitter, but for the most part, they promote nothing but negativity now.

9. zappaDPJ

zappaDPJ Administrator

+4,824
    I was 'none of the above' but recently I've been using WhatsApp because it's so easy, and according to my daughter, cheap to send large images.

10. rockerfox

rockerfox Enthusiast

+25
    Does Reddit count?

Cause i know seems on reddit, people can post whatever they like.

11. Rrich

Rrich Aspirant

+8
    Linkedin

12. Samaira Singh

Samaira Singh Neophyte

+0
    LinkedIn. It is the best platform to get in touch with the professionals and unearth new horizons for self.

13. GutsySports

GutsySports Aspirant

+4
    I agree. I don't have any social media accounts and its so much better thay way.

14. southernlady

southernlady Coder/Designer

+100
    I don't like any of them but I use FB cause so many of my friends/familly and my forum members use it.

15. o-o

o-o Aspirant

+5
    Mine is Facebook.
    It is by far the best social media around. Photos are posted (covering Instagram), status are also posted (covering Twitter), and also it connects you with your friends and family in a really quick and easy way.

Also, to promote websites/projects are also pretty good, because you can have good audience if you target it properly.

16. Ronish Baxter

Ronish Baxter Aspirant

+3
    I use facebook, Twitter & Instagram for my business but I like facebook.

17. johnmart

johnmart Aspirant

+2
    There are so many options to choose from social media like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Plus, and Pinterest. But always prefers where lots of friends communicate with each other. Friends help you to promote your business globally with their friend's circle.
    Social Media choose only depends on the types of products to share with other. I only prefer Facebook to business because it has huge active users globally an easy to handled paid campaign.
    My Favorites Social Media Channel - Pinterest, Facebook, Reddit, Twitter

18. thedarkdragon

thedarkdragon Neophyte

+3
    I am a fan of Facebook and LinkedIn for business purposes, but for social purposes, I really like Reddit.

19. Paul70

Paul70 Neophyte

+4
    Facebook I guess.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.