What's the best social networking site for advertising?

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by Julie Encabo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Harry Pings

Harry Pings Aspirant

+6
    Facebook and Instagram are pretty used nowadays. If you want to market your business site in short time with appropriated traffic then these social media are perfect for the things.

2. Ummagumma

Ummagumma Adherent

+247
    Agreed, but it wholly depends on what you're marketing. Doesn't work for us... FB is hit and miss and IG is more miss than anything.

3. Harry Pings

Harry Pings Aspirant

+6
    According to me, Instagram will be the best option for you to advertise. You can use also Facebook alternate.

4. martin smith

martin smith Aspirant

+3
    Facebook & Linkedin are the best social networking sites for advertising...

5. Charlie1515

Charlie1515 Guest

+0
    Now days facebook is best way to advertise. Here you can choose your audience accodring to your business.

6. johnmart

johnmart Aspirant

+3
    We always prefer advertising Facebook. Because Facebook has a large number of social community and people more spend time on it.

7. mysiteguy

mysiteguy Devotee

+2,134
    Can you actually post something useful instead of all these thin posts which contribute nothing?

8. zappaDPJ

zappaDPJ Administrator

+5,060
    I've removed the account and associated content. There were indications the account was automated.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • List
  9. overcast

overcast Participant

+14
    If you have business then facebook. If you have some video or image content for business then instagram. I have not seen any one praise twitter and linkedin on using platform for ads. Most of the shopify clients I have make use of the facebook ads.

10. apindia83

apindia83 Neophyte

+0
    Its totally depend on niche. What type of audience you are focusing on. For food and travel you can choose instagram anyday.

11. GrrasSolutions

GrrasSolutions Aspirant

+1
    All the social networking website is good but it depends on your requirements. What do you want to promote on social media exactly? After that we can suggest you best social networking platform for your website.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.