What movie are you watching or last watched? #2

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lisa, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Dominic

Dominic Aspirant

+16
    The last two movies I've watched were Logan and Kong: Skull Island, both were good in my opinion.

2. Phillip

Phillip The Priest

+1,447
    Watching an oldie... "The Witches of Eastwick".

3. happysurf

happysurf Aspirant

+1
    Just watched f&f 8. Awesome movie. Most important thing is villain was strong

4. Phillip

Phillip The Priest

+1,447
    About to watch the new Power Rangers movie again...I might watch the older ones as well.

5. Phillip

Phillip The Priest

+1,447
    About to watch "The Boss Baby". :D

6. Paul M

Paul M Dr Pepper Addict

+1,493
    Despicable Me 3 :cgleam:

7. Phillip

Phillip The Priest

+1,447
    Any good?

8. Paul M

Paul M Dr Pepper Addict

+1,493
    Yes it was (then again, big Minion fan here :))

Possibly not quite as good as DM1 and about the same as DM2.
    (it had a few musical bits, which I really dont like).

However, still very entertaining and funny, and at 90 minutes, refreshingly short.

Made a change from the 2+ hours of action, explosions, etc that I'm more usually watching.

9. PoetJC

PoetJC ❤ Jacq Owns The Beanstalk ❤

+4,572
    OMG. Watched one of the most eerie movies I've seen in a good long while last night: Alien Covenant
    Completely gruesome!!! Soooooooo good.
    And the super-fine Jussie Smollett of Empire fame had a nude scene ((swoon!!!)) One of the best scary kinda sci-fi flicks of 2017 thus far.
    Total recommend!

J.

10. Maddox

Maddox Moderator

+459
    I've been on a historical retro binge lately - watched Zulu the other night, Waterloo last night and a few others of that ilk. The newest movie I watched over the weekend was The Girl With All The Gifts - a really neat twist on the Zombie movie culture, well acted and engrossing.

:)

11. zappaDPJ

zappaDPJ Administrator

+3,970
    'The Circle'. I haven't watched a new movie in ages and this reminded me why unfortunately. However it does pose a number of questions that are highly relevant to the Internet age and for that alone it's worth watching.

12. Klaatu

Klaatu Fan

+519
    I watched this one too and it was painfully bad (especially Emma Watson's acting), but yes, the concept was really interesting and definitely relevant.

13. Phillip

Phillip The Priest

+1,447
    Finishing up on "The Mummy" 2017 reboot one.

14. blind-eddie

blind-eddie Aspirant

+10
  15. Danielx64

Danielx64 Developer

+1,386
  16. webmastr

webmastr Neophyte

+2
    Currently watching The Dark Tower. It's something a little different. About 1/4 of the way through it right now and so far it's held my interest more than most recent movies. That's not saying much though. Kinda hard to tell where it's going, could turn out to be ****e.

Hard to compete with the bitcoin price charts right now lol.

17. onlinestaff

onlinestaff Aspirant

+3
    I watched the remake of the film IT, very disappointing really, I'm not sure how it's rated so highly! I think pennywise was featured way too much in it.

18. PoetJC

PoetJC ❤ Jacq Owns The Beanstalk ❤

+4,572
    Just finished a few of my faves this weekend: Divergent, Insurgent & Allegiant, along with Avatar, Rent, Yes Man & Moulin Rouge.
    A few newer movies were watched as well, including Amityville The Awakening, The Dark Tower & Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales.
    It was a movie type of weekend. Sorta fun revisiting Avatar. Wonder if there will ever be a sequel.

J.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted