What Is Your Time Zone?

Amaury

Habitué
I have Pacific time -- otherwise known as GMT -8, or GMT -7 when daylight savings is in effect like now.

Current time is 9:31 AM.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I have Pacific time -- otherwise known as GMT -8, or GMT -7 when daylight savings is in effect like now.

Current time is 9:31 AM.
I'm not sure I want to tell you.. you might start telling me when I'm staying up late or getting up too early :D

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
When I'm not on JCT (Jacquii Cooke Time) I'm on BFT (Black Folks Time) aimageup.jacquiidesigns.com_di_M3HO.gif
Some folks have found me in EST (Eastern Standard Time) though lol

J.

Joeychgo

TAZ Administrator
My wife is on MST, Michelle Standard Time, which translates to "whenever she gets around to it."

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
You have your own time? Is that even allowed? If we had WFT (White Folks Time) that'd be claimed as racist :p

:D
I wouldn't call it racist.
But then again - I do not subscribe to politically (in)correct BS :p
And I know quite a few people who are in WFT. Like BFT they are generally like me: Procrastinating. Waiting to the last minute to get things done.

My wife is on MST, Michelle Standard Time, which translates to "whenever she gets around to it."
Ha. Sounds like JCT hahaha

J.

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
I think most of us can relate to that. I'll be done and ready. Just sitting there and waiting.