What can i do more to increase traffic?

Discussion in 'Increasing Traffic' started by brentwood, Sep 19, 2016.

1. brentwood

brentwood Neophyte

+0
    I have started a reviews directory site for different IT based software and cloud technology. How would i can get more promotion and traffic for my website

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  2. RichieBoy67

RichieBoy67 Adherent

+6
    Good, original content, an easy to navigate, fast loading site that works on all platforms and social media sharing would be the best place to start.

3. angel11

angel11 Neophyte

+0
    Pumpkin hacking- The core concept is simple; focus resources on building what works. What this meant for us was paying attention to the search verticals and content that received the most traffic, most comments, most social shares, and being quick to cut the cord on traffic that didn’t perform.

4. Delarno

Delarno Neophyte

+1
    With original quality content and high PR backlinks you will surely increase your ranking, but it takes times

5. Bruce Mesnekoff

Bruce Mesnekoff Neophyte

+0
    Adding new content to your website on a regular basis is a great way for increase traffic.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2016
  6. King G

King G Enthusiast

+13
    designate a youtube channel to your forum. post frequently. hope that helps :)

7. frankieboy

frankieboy Neophyte

+3
    Some good answers there.

You can also open up a Facebook page and get a page and url vanity name the same as your website name if you can. When you post content on your website, you can put up a post on FB with an excerpt and call to action to get them to your site.

Obviously you're going to want some fans to your FB page. Get people you know to like your page. You can run a small ad campaign for page likes with a daily budget of $5 for maybe a week or so.

This ought to get you going.

8. Delirious

Delirious Enthusiast

+27
    These are actually some really good ideas!

9. Solidus

Solidus Stupid machines!

+204
    Content first, promotion second. Join in with trending discussions on Twitter and the like.

10. redlake

redlake Aspirant

+1
    lotsa content my friend lotsa content your doing it right just be patient

11. Basketballfan!

Basketballfan! Aspirant

+0
    there are sites where you can pay people or trade posts with them

12. zarood

zarood Aspirant

+2
    You went to get more traffic on your site to do SEO Activity like Microbloging, Product Submission, Business Listing, Forums, etc. and also do SMO (Social Media Optimization) for more traffic from Social media to our website.

13. pierce

pierce Fan

+515
    What about prexisting traffic?

Getting users to sub to a newsletter or push alert could drive a consistent loyal group.

14. PeterH

PeterH Participant

+1
    Optimize your website content.
    Crush it with social media.
    Content outreach.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted