What are the best way to get backlinks

Discussion in 'Forum SEO' started by Raman, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Raman

Raman Aspirant

+3
    Hello Friends,

Please tell me what are the best way to get backlinks for classified site.

2. Matt C.

Matt C. Gaming Fanatic

+86
    One way to post your site on various social media websites.

3. cheat_master30

cheat_master30 Moderator

+915
    Write decent content and have people link to it because it's useful?

Seriously though, the best links come from high quality sites that think your work is useful rather than ones you can buy or setup yourself. For instance, when I wrote a guide about getting infinite Korok seeds in The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, I had popular sites like Destructoid and Eurogamer linking to it.

Social media sites are another one, though you have to be careful you're contributing to the community as a member rather than treating it like a backlink aggregator. Don't just go in and post links to your work everywhere, be a useful member there beforehand and post your work when it's appropriate at a future point instead.

Either way, stop looking for 'quick wins' here and put the effort in.

4. rwill76

rwill76 Neophyte

+2
    Do some forum posting in SEO-related communities and link your signature. This will provide some backlinks and, probably, some new users and site participation.

5. mysiteguy

mysiteguy Devotee

+1,382
    If the forum nofollow the links, they won't help with search engines. If the forum doesn't nofollow the links, forum links typically aren't high ranking. They might get a few new users, but don't count on them to considered quality backlinks.

Useful content people want to link to are generally the best quality in my experience. There is no substitute for putting in the work to create quality content people want to link to, whether this content is on your site or social media pages.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted