*Warning: Disturbing/NSFW* Conflicted, upsetting. Maybe it's someone else, but I don't think so.

Discussion in 'Forum Software' started by punchbowl, Dec 11, 2018.

1. MagicalAzareal

MagicalAzareal Magical Developer

+129
    One pedophile turning on the other to try to save the face that they don't have, how ironic.

I wouldn't trust Fillip Hannisdan as far as I can throw him, he so obviously did it and after all these pages we have no clue what these alleged drawings even contained, the only reason he's not locked up for years is because the British Court System is backlogged with cases, so they have to give out tooons of community service sentences.

Going after someone for drawings of kids having sex? They have barely enough resources to go after real images of abuse, unless the system is completely brain-dead. I honestly wouldn't be surprised with the U.K. tbh, they love to create the illusion that they're making things better while ignoring real problems.

And if you actually read the article, he self-admitted himself into a support group / therapy sessions out of his own volition made specifically to stop people looking at abuse imagery and jumping on people. The court didn't order this, so he is obviously having some sort of problem.

I'll give him credit for actually trying to tackle the problem, but really, he should have done it a long time ago before... Oh hey, the police have caught me, well I guess I have to stop now, damn it.

I still think the law against drawings is stupid.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.