vbulletin is down in security...give ur opinion

which is best forum software?

• Total voters

thorax999

SnapShot Hockey Admin
The Chosen so you like your boardware great we get it no need to rant it's better. It's better for your situation. So far Ted S has the best advise go with what you personally require for your web site. plain and simple.

I love IPB but if I was going to buy another one it would be VB. Why? cause you pay to make sure your getting a good welknown product. They are highly recomended by people who use either service.
----------
Free is just that Free if you got no money to spend that's the way to go.
There are many choices agian. Check them out and decide what works best for your site.
If you want to spend money there is only 2 choices IPB or VB. There are other small little guys out there but VB and IPB are The leaders in the industry and they set the standards. Facts are facts. look up their gross sales for the year.

The Chosen

Aspirant
thorax999 said:
The Chosen so you like your boardware great we get it no need to rant it's better.

http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=196500&postcount=5

Does that sound like a rant to you?

No it's not, that was me putting forth my opinion. People challenged me to back up my opinion (which I don't mind) and I did, I don't see a problem. I'm not ranting im simply backing up my opinion like I was asked. Check my other posts, they have all been in response to questions asked.

Last edited:

PacMan

Tazmanian
Even if mybb can achive the same functionality that VB has through hacking, VB is still a better product as it has many more standard features. You dont have to worry about inter hack compatibilty, security, increased server load and hope that all your hacks will be updated in a timely matter when the next version of mybb comes out.