vBulletin VBulletin 4 "Quick Register" 2014-11-11

No permission to download

Mikey

mikeylicio.us
Mikey submitted a new resource:

VBulletin 4 "Quick Register" - VBulletin 4 "Quick Register"

Quick Register Mod for vB4

What does it do?

It adds a quick registration box automagically to your forumhome, above your forums. It's faster than the default vBulletin registration form, as it has alot of the junk cut out of it. It's right below the guest notice, so it should prove pretty effective.

Screenshots

mikey_quickreg3.png

mikey_quickreg4.png

Install

1] Import Product
2]...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

captainslater

translates everything
That's cool. May I release the translation and/or the link to this modification on vbulletin-germany.org (the official german vB add-on forum) too?

Mikey

mikeylicio.us
Sure, as long s you release it here too, and keep the credits of my original post intact. I am working on integrating vb3 code also, but I am putting the code in the wrong place, i think. lol.

ahmad-AdEx

Tahnks a lot

bug.... Image Verification Not disabled
how to
disabled Image Verification?

xabo

Awesome mod, using it!

But i wonder if it`s possible to make the "QUick register" available on every threat that a user is browsing in the forum?

BrightStar

Aspirant
I've installed it....good mod though but alignment is all strange. Why can't it be to one side only?

Mikey

mikeylicio.us
xabo said:
Awesome mod, using it!

But i wonder if it`s possible to make the "QUick register" available on every threat that a user is browsing in the forum?

I've not looked at the code for a while but I'm sure it's possible

Mike007 said:
I've installed it....good mod though but alignment is all strange. Why can't it be to one side only?

That's how I styled it.

Medora

The New Architect
Michael said:
Any vb 3.8 version coming out? :D
I'm hoping for one, too. If it happens, one edit I'll make, If I can, is to make it minimized by default and allow a user to click to maximize it just as you can for categories on the index page of the forum. The reason I would want to do that is to minimize the amount of vertical space on the index page; I don't want a member to scroll down in order to see the index page, and I already have a guest welcome message and "sample topics" display near the top.