Using Weebly: Can I embed Forumotion?

Discussion in 'Free Hosted Forums' started by lhy7807, Feb 3, 2010.

1. lhy7807

lhy7807 Neophyte

+0
    I have a domain name and have been using Weebly to build and manage the website. I already own a Forumotion forum and would like to embed it into the Forum page of my website. I only have the url of the Forumotion forum at this time. Does anyone know how I can get the HTML code for my forum, or embed it in the page otherwise? Right now I just have a link that says 'Click here for the forums.' and I'd really prefer something more streamlined and professional. As in, when you click the Forums tab in the Nav bar, you remain on the website but view the forum under the regular header and nav bar. OR, can I make the Forums tab a link to the website, to give almost the same effect? Any help would be much appreciated, my apologies if this post was placed incorrectly. Thanks!

2. lhy7807

lhy7807 Neophyte

+0
    Does no one have an answer, or did I post this in the wrong place? :confused:

3. Francisck

Francisck Francisco

+8
    Sorry for the delay, unfortunately forums aren't simple html code, they use php and mysql database connections. You could go for an iframe in your website that displays the forum.

Here is some information about iframes:
    http://www.w3schools.com/TAGS/tag_iframe.asp

If you want a more professional website, I suggest you purchase or get some free hosting with ftp access, php and mysql capabilities and upload your own website, even with software that will allow you to do so such as joomla or other solutions.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted

Users found this page by searching for:

1. embed forummotion forum in website

2. code forumotion

3. how to embed forumotion in website