Tumblr vs. Wordpress...you choose!!

Discussion in 'Blogs, Wikis, and other CMP's' started by Biz Stop Inc., Apr 29, 2015.

1. Shine Pham

Shine Pham Aspirant

+4
    i use Wordpress. i think it easy and friendly. I will try Tumblr after read this threat :D

2. totaltutankoll

totaltutankoll Aspirant

+0
    If Tumblr came as a stand alone install I'd run away from Wordpress in a split second!

3. Alundra

Alundra SMF Friend

+149
    Why? You can get plugins and themes that look EXACTLY like it. In fact I use one and I think it's even called Tumblr or something like it lol.

4. totaltutankoll

totaltutankoll Aspirant

+0
    Very simple the user interface in the Tumblr app is absolutely brill compared to trying to post anything mobile to Wordpress ;)

5. shadowdev

shadowdev Aspirant

+20
    There is tons of applications that sync with wordpress. The fact is that is' more powerful when it comes down to functionality. If you don't need that, then who cares.

6. Spiralcannon2-CW

Spiralcannon2-CW Participant

+13
    Tumblr has an absolutely awful reputation because the amount of Nazi Feminists on it I believe and other general idiots without right life?
    Sure, there's wanting equality but some take it to extremely much too level on my terms :(

Self hosting of b2evolution or wordpress any day please.

7. Nishagupta

Nishagupta Aspirant

+0
    If you want to write a blog, go with wordpress as compared to the tumbler because Wordpress is easy to use and also provide lots of features and tools as compared to the tumblr.

8. cornnfedd

cornnfedd Captain Futurama

+37
    I just read my previous post and still agree with it.

9. simplegirl74

simplegirl74 Neophyte

+0
  10. Jonathan73

Jonathan73 Aspirant

+1
    I found Wordpress to be very simple and user friendly compared to other website making platforms out there.

11. cornnfedd

cornnfedd Captain Futurama

+37
    wordpress is not more simple then tumblr..

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted