TrixieTang/Kotonoha AMA

Discussion in 'Ask Me Anything' started by TrixieTang, Aug 7, 2018.

1. TrixieTang

TrixieTang Politically Incorrect

+2,744
    Equal amounts of universe on all sides.

Also me.

• Pure Genius! Pure Genius! x 1
    • List
  2. The Sandman

The Sandman Administrator

+5,455
    Is California still burning?

3. darnoldy

darnoldy Curmudgeon

+459
    Parts of it are... but its not that unusual, this time of year.

4. TrixieTang

TrixieTang Politically Incorrect

+2,744
    I'd suggest asking someone who's in California. Just because I had a wildfire blow around my home in Colorado doesn't make me an expert on what is or isn't on fire at the moment.

ai.imgur.com_qdCjV1q.jpg

5. doubt

doubt Tazmanian

+1,880
    Is your full name Kotonoha Katsura?

6. PoetJC

PoetJC ♠ Jacquii: Black Kween of Hearts ♠

+5,174
    What's the forum idea that you have? I'm quite curious.
    Also... I wonder - As for your name Kotonoha - I remember that and thought to myself what a beautiful name. I wonder it's origin and if it's your birthname as well. And I'm curious - You're female right? Any kids? A hubby? A wife? Who are you closest with in life? And what do you like doing in your spare time - other than trolling TAZ members that is? LOL... Also... Did you enjoy your birthday? Fellow Virgo claiming #TeamVIRGO right here :tup:

Also... What's your profession - I mean aside from being a forum nerd (erm...) I mean - forum administrator magnifique. :X3:

J.

7. JayCeeS

JayCeeS The Alpacas Are After Me

+89
    Hello Koto. Long time eh? I was a reviewer here when you were an admin. Good times then, life took a good unpolished pile on me for a few years and I to am now getting back in the swing of things.

My question to you is....do you believe in extraterrestrial life and if so has it visited you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.