Top 5 SEO tips

Discussion in 'Forum SEO' started by habibpkck, Mar 5, 2011.

1. AnnaHussie

AnnaHussie Neophyte

+0
    I would say that if you can have high ranking in Google if you are just using Forum for link building that will be very good for you.

2. robertwells

robertwells Neophyte

+0
    To increase the level of traffic only option then is better than I prefer as social networking site that helps generate the high level of traffic. You can make the various communities in the appropriate category and promote their products and services.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  3. BakerAlexZ

BakerAlexZ Neophyte

+0
    I fully agree with your content that this tips that you provide here is really nice as well as meaningful for me to learn about the seo.

4. desertman909

desertman909 Neophyte

+0
    thanks for the tips, i am try to make a blog where i will submit only tips about seo and graphic so respected members share tips about SEO and Graphic tips it will help ful to us

5. rockz

rockz Neophyte

+0
    Nice tips for seo, as it will be help for the newbis and it will be very helpful to me too and also thanks for the post....

6. googleguru

googleguru Enthusiast

+8
    Basic tips but effective of course .

7. itrcp

itrcp Aspirant

+0
    seosteve is having the best top 10 tips as you can see on search in google and the same for your is as well

8. DonDBerec

DonDBerec Neophyte

+0
    Link exchanges are the best. It is my recommendion to build a "feeder" site or two from a different IP address and the exchange of links to those sites. Pay special attention to linkages within their industry.This is an easy way to add new content to your website and is also a way to build good internal links.This is a quick and easy way to improve search results for site.Linkbuilding is important, but so is fresh content, especially for a new site or in a highly compeitive.

9. DonDBerec

DonDBerec Neophyte

+0
    Pay special attention to linkages within their industry. A link from a car dealership when you are selling SEO does not help as mush as a link in an SEO content website.Also only tend to get a rolling of the community - articles, interviews and tips from other forums that do not have - that has to be unique, and try things in your community that others do not. The only important thing about meta tags = description of the goal and the meta tag "keywords" is useless.

10. thermal

thermal Aspirant

+0
    thanks for the very useful info that you've shared to us...

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  11. slimrider94

slimrider94 Neophyte

+0
    I've read that meta keywords actually don't really help anymore and can be used by competitors to learn exactly what keywords you are trying to rank for.
    http://yoast.com/meta-keywords/

12. pompano

pompano Neophyte

+0
    Luckily I have a lot of active users already who post great content on my website. :)

13. Becker13

Becker13 Neophyte

+0
    solid tips man, good stuff

14. chicagorox

chicagorox Aspirant

+0
    Tips 1 through 5: Write Good Content.

15. bravoman1

bravoman1 Aspirant

+0
    Blogs

One important feature of building a great unique blog to your website to being able to use it for link baiting or where the content is great and the other will link it for you which is the best method to create links, therefore a by product of great content and when promoted properly.

16. SaraA

SaraA Aspirant

+0
    A lot of link building is severely misunderstood and offers no value.

Link exchanges are not beneficial to SEO. If exchanges offered any benefit, you would see high quality sites offering to exchange links with everyone. One way links offer value, and that value is dropped when it becomes an exchange.

With respect to the different IP addresses, they need to be completely different without the same C-block. A different IP address from the same host will often have the C-block and therefore offer little value.

17. umairaziz

umairaziz Aspirant

+0
    search engine optimization is the most excellent way to promote site in all over the world
    for as a seo just on page seo or off page seo
    there are other many like
    link wheel
    link exhange
    link farm

18. djbaxter

djbaxter Tazmanian Veteran

+463
    Absolute garbage.

19. denial12

denial12 Aspirant

+1
    Meta Tag Optimizartion

I think this point is very important because search engine will check meta tag & will quickly boost your site. Unique keyword that have more monthly searches & less competition will help you to get more visitor on your site. Thanks for your amazing tips.

20. Steve_Crossland

Steve_Crossland Neophyte

+0
    Thanks for this useful tips. Page Optimization really needs knowledge and advance SEO techniques. Keep up. Great Post!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.