Tool for photo shoot editing?

Discussion in 'Graphics Discussion and Help' started by aesthetiqclinic, Mar 16, 2018.

1. aesthetiqclinic

aesthetiqclinic Aspirant

+1
    Which tool is used in making albums by a photographer for picture background changing and enhancement?

2. Pete

Pete Flavours of Forums Forever

+602
    Usually Photoshop.

3. aesthetiqclinic

aesthetiqclinic Aspirant

+1
    Any other tool. I am not usable with this tools

4. doubt

doubt Tazmanian

+1,895
  5. Pete

Pete Flavours of Forums Forever

+602
    A lot of marketing agencies expect to get things in Photoshop format and few other tools do that correctly. It might be better to spend the time learning PS, especially if you're looking at other tools since you'd still have to learn them anyway.

6. Daniel

Daniel Guest

+12
    Photoshop is the tool to go:)

Free alternative: GIMP

As photographer, I really can't live anymore without Adobe CC

7. TechOps

TechOps Aspirant

+0
    If you want to interact with other professionals in the field the tools of the trade are Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom for photography editing (in the field and back at the studio).

8. PoetJC

PoetJC ♠ Jacquii: Black Kween of Hearts ♠

+5,196
    I generally prefer working in PhotoImpact by Ulead.
    It's an "old" software - but quite effective for all sorts of graphic projects. Most of the design I create are made in it.
    I've always found PhotoShop by Adobe to be so ... Well.. The learning curve is quite high. So good luck if you decide to go with it :sleep:

J.

9. aesthetiqclinic

aesthetiqclinic Aspirant

+1
    thank you

10. zoomer_

zoomer_ Aspirant

+7
    Like someone already suggested above Photoshop is a very good option, however if you are searching for something more affordable you might want to check out Photoscape, Pixlr Editor and Express or GIMP. Here is a description of the softwares and the reasons why they might or might not be useful for you . I personally suggest GIMP because it is the closest one to Photoshop and you can get a hang of it if you look into the tutorials, plus, I really like its features and you can work on several things at the same time, which is a must for me! ;)

11. stijl

stijl Aspirant

+3
    Have you tried SnapSeed? Offers some decent tools within the package and is fast to use/deploy. It’s not Photoshop, I’m thinking quick reliable and worth your effort.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.