Themes for Woltlab

Jason5

Adherent
Is there any site other than Woltlab store to buy or check free themes? I also thinking of a custom theme for the forum. So need some Woltlab designers detail to check their portfolio

Jason5

Adherent
Thanks for the nice list, very few are in English. I didn't know these many sites sell Woltlab themes :)

VoXX

Participant
I've been using Woltlab forums on 3 different domains. Very solid forum, NO complaints with how it runs. The only issue I've ran into is what you already encountered. Over 80% of the developers don't offer english and I have to use the translator in Chrome on those sites. The other issue is plugin variety, they have the basics but not on the level of xenforo.

Jason5

Adherent
Yes, more English theme site would be great. And i feel the default features get the job done for me so no need of extra plugin.

Splinter2

Participant
I can highly recommend CLS Design, as they were very helpful in ironing out a few glitches I had when I installed one of their themes.
Although the language can be a pita at times, once run through a translator it all becomes clear. Also, most of the devs speak perfect English and my dealings with Tom at CLS were all in English, with the theme sorted out in the same day.

VoXX

Participant
I can highly recommend CLS Design, as they were very helpful in ironing out a few glitches I had when I installed one of their themes.
Although the language can be a pita at times, once run through a translator it all becomes clear. Also, most of the devs speak perfect English and my dealings with Tom at CLS were all in English, with the theme sorted out in the same day.

Although CLS design makes great styles, My issue with them is I purchased a theme a few months before they EOL that theme(I didn't know this prior to my buying it), now I have a theme I'm happy with, but since CLS isn't offering my current theme for newer versions of the forum, I'm stuck.

Before I spend money again on a new theme I want to make sure the theme I'm buying will last and be upgradable to a newer version of WBB.

I'm planning to update the forum soon, and I'm also looking for a new theme.

Jason5

Adherent
Now there are few great themes available in WoltLab marketplace. Designers are signing up and selling their theme directly.