The best Content Tips

Discussion in 'Forum SEO' started by Jeremiah Myers, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Jeremiah Myers

Jeremiah Myers Neophyte

+0
    I started recently studying SEO and not a secret, that for a big traffic it is necessary to have good content in website.If it isn't difficult, please tell, how many keywords I have to include in it and where I have to place the URL for good indexation.

2. Drastic

Drastic Habitué

+633
    you could write the best seo'd articles in the world, but if no one is sharing them or linking to them, then they're basically non existent.

The key is to write content that people will share and interact with.

3. Madison

Madison Neophyte

+0
    The main point is that you article should be readable, you should put keywords in such way, that users are not irritated by them. The normal keyword density is about 5% I guess.

4. Sam Seo

Sam Seo Neophyte

+2
    Remember to place your keywords in the top paragraph and the ending paragraph of your article. But the most important is for the article to be interesting and helpful to readers. If your article provides a solution to a common difficult problem, then it can get shared many times. You can view a complete list of effective SEO tips and tricks here

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.