Thanks Sandman

MartsLair

Aspirant
I'd like to say a quick 'thank you' to TAZ and Sandman for finally giving Ikonboad a place of it's own on this board. Of course, the new owners have an Ikonboard Support Forum on their new Pitboss site, but everything that gets posted on there is deleted.

At least on here the posts remain for everybody to read. As more people post the full story will unfold and readers will be able to make up their own minds.

Isn't it ironic though, that all this comes at a time when iB is in so much trouble and subject to such a disasterous string of events.

I enjoyed my time on the iB support team but I fear the 'good ole' days are now a thing of the past. Personally, I hope it survives but I find it hard to believe it'll ever be regarded in the same esteem again.

The Sandman

Tazmanian Addict
It was my pleasure to create the ikonboard forum. :) I hope it sees a lot of use! It wouldn't surprise me a bit if it does - forum software users tend to be a loyal bunch. :D

jappyx

Forumsta
I was about to head over and suggest this section to be created. Too late I guess.