Seeking Team members for a new web service! #ticketing

Discussion in 'Community Cooperative' started by TranslaCloud, Oct 8, 2017.

1. TranslaCloud

TranslaCloud Aspirant

+1
    Name of site (and/or forum)?: Ticketing.one
    Link to forum?: https://www.ticketing.one AND https://help.ticketing.one
    Genre?: Web service (alpha/beta development step)
    Forum Software?: forum in phpbb3.2
    Total number of posts the forum has received?: not relevant
    Seeking?: ... any kind of staff member + lots of beta testers
    Paid Position?: ... no
    Why are you requesting staff?: Because we just launched the project, and we need to build a “family” to grow up our “baby”. We need feedbacks, ideas and collaboration to create an amazing new service
    How do you wish to be contacted? (TAZ PM/Site PM/Email): any way is fine for me. But if you prefer you can contact me by email (niko@ticketing.one)

Additional infos:

I would like to know if anyone is interestedin being part of our team! Basically all the positions are available... it is the birth of everything :)
    ——
    As a beta tester, you will have access to our service (currently top-secret) in order to test new features in preview and report bugs & provide feedback.
    What we require is passion, willing to help, sharing new ideas and responsibility.

What are you required to do?
    - Move around and find for bugs, errors, etc.
    - Read our topics from the private section and test what we post there :)

Yes, that is all you need to do.

What will you be rewarded with?
    - Special Beta Tester rank & award forever.
    - Complete access to our top-level plan forever (even when it will become paid)

Hope someone is available to help me with this new experience :D

2. TranslaCloud

TranslaCloud Aspirant

+1
    BUMPING ^^
    We still need help! :)

3. MarkFL

MarkFL La Villa Strangiato

+749
    Is there any reason you keep bumping this thread when it is still the top thread listed in this forum (other than the sticky of course)? You've done this twice now within the first week of creating the thread. :eek:

The vast majority of people here are likely already up to their eyeballs with work on their own sites (I know I am). So, it could be a while before someone comes along looking to take on work on another site. So, while we understand you are chomping at the bit to get going, we do ask that you please be patient.

Bumping a thread simply to get it to show up in the "New Posts" search while adding no additional content can be seen by many as somewhat annoying. It's a big no-no on the site I help admin, and most others of which I have been a part over the years. I hope you understand this is why I feel compelled to say something here. :X3:

That being said, I wish you the best of luck in finding people to help with your project. :D