No Interest TAZ Annual PURGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empire

Devotee
A big forum I know recently done this, it was very successful and fun.

The purge is basically where there will be no rules on Adminzone for 12/24 hours. No post deletions. No moderation. Everyone is free to do what they wish. Anyone is allowed to post anything. Including starting controversial threads. Everyone is allowed to go crazy. Unlimited post ratings.

What is the Purge?

Well from the movie:
n an America ravaged by crime and overcrowded prisons, the government sanctions an annual 12-hour period during which all criminal activity -- including murder -- is legal. James Sandin (Ethan Hawke) and his family face the ultimate test when an intruder drags the vicious outside world into their home. James, Mary (Lena Headey) and their two children struggle to survive the night while trying not to turn into monsters like the ones they are striving to avoid.
Feel free to suggest any more ideas.

ozzy47

Tazmanian Veteran
Not something I would be a fan of, nor that I would like to see that kind of stuff indexed by search engines, could hurt the reputation of the forum.

Empire

Devotee
Not something I would be a fan of, nor that I would like to see that kind of stuff indexed by search engines, could hurt the reputation of the forum.
Oh yes another idea! Forgot to mention.

Everything during the purge can be deleted after the period of 12/24 hours.

Empire

Devotee
Still too much work for the staff, and TAZ could be in huge trouble if something really bad got posted.
Of course there can be limits. The other forum that done the purge, had a limit.

Such as no indecent images, no indecent posts etc.

ozzy47

Tazmanian Veteran
Of course there can be limits. The other forum that done the purge, had a limit.

Not worth the trouble on a admin forum that is supposed to have some sort of professionalism.

Danielx64

Developer

Then it not post what you want then, is it? (just incase you can't work it out, because you just put some rules in!)

Status
Not open for further replies.