Style update with other goodies

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Steve, Jul 14, 2017.

1. insaneadmin

insaneadmin Enthusiast

+198
    It's the negative margin-left causing it. As it's universally applied it causes the smaller devices display to cut off the avatar display.
    Code:
    .nodeLastPost a.avatar img {
        float: left;
        width: 32px;
        height: 32px;
        margin-right: 6px;
        margin-left: -7px;
    }
    *this is the last I will mention about this

2. Igneous

Igneous Participant

+15
    Could you bring the little silver border back around the create thread button on the dark theme? Looks weird without it.

3. MarkFL

MarkFL La Villa Strangiato

+1,844
    I agree the Dark style is easy on the eyes, and if you have any specific suggestions for "fine tuning" I am certain those would be helpful and appreciated. :D

4. Matt C.

Matt C. Gaming Fanatic

+94
    The only thing I noticed were the node icons. I think the height rule should be removed. You can see that the node icons are positioned above the node titles a bit.
    Screenshot.png --> Screenshot (1).png

5. Steve

Steve Administrator

+3,194
    It was removed intentionally as it definitely didn't fit in with a dark scheme. I can see the height may need increased which may help make it look more appropriate.

6. Tecca

Tecca Fan

+437
    Loving the dark theme. Feels very homely. The only small nitpick I have personally is having the body background contrast a little more from the container's background.

I just noticed the theme yesterday and have been using it since. I don't think I'll be going back to the light theme, even though I do feel the light is more "suitable" for the admin niche.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative! Informative! x 1
    • List
  7. Gemma

Gemma Coder/Designer

+182
    Maybe just my own way of looking at presenting things but wouldn't the userlinks on member cards be better off centered since username, user info, last activity etc are all centered? Makes it look neater in my opinion.

The_Admin_Zone_-_2017-07-26_18.10.40.png

8. Steve

Steve Administrator

+3,194
    I have some other ideas for those links ;). Hadn't that time yet but will do ASAP.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.