Stargate Origins

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by we_are_borg, Sep 21, 2017.

1. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Administrator

+2,127

I thought it was canceled (last time i heard in 2016) but know the teaser came in 2017. What’s going on with this show?

2. Lisa

Lisa Chaotically Proportional

+8,477
  3. we_are_borg

+2,127
    I am reading and watching as little as possible about new shows at the moment, its trend to give bad reviews opinions based on a few scenes. The downtalk is at the moment going on with many tv productions.

4. Maddox

Maddox Habitué

+972
    Something to look forward to - it will either be great or crap. I loved the original SG series and the Atlantis series, both were better character driven than some of the adventures; there are some I would happily watch again and again, others I wouldn't bother pressing the play button. I reckon that will be the same with this series (and literally any other kind of Science Fiction series); we just have to take what we can from them and appreciate that the ideas are not yet dead and buried.

;)

5. we_are_borg

+2,127
    I also liked stargate universe but the story pase was off.

6. Lisa

Lisa Chaotically Proportional

+8,477
    I don't take any notice of other people's opinions about shows - I make my own decision. But based upon the trailer and MGM's description, this is going to be just as crap as Universe.. which, as far as I'm concerned, should be wiped out of existence :D

7. we_are_borg

+2,127
    I liked the storyline of universe but the pase was slow to much of the samething. It was more drama then sci-fi also when they had the incursion of the other humans it was weird in the storyline. What i hate they never ended the serie it was just gone at least spend time and end it not a clifhanger.

8. Paul M

Paul M Limeade Addict

+2,242
    Just in case anyone is not aware, while there are 10 episodes, these episodes are only 10 minutes each.

Its basically a 1 hour 40 min film, split into 10 parts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.