Speech Bubble Post Ratings

Speech Bubble Post Ratings 1.0b

No permission to download

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Morganna has submitted a new resource:

Speech Bubble Post Ratings - Post Ratings in a speech bubble!

postratingpreview-png.13709

Read more about this resource...

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Thanks PaulKet . I appreciate that, especially considering they really started out as just something to pass an hour lol

Digital Doctor

Tazmanian
More suggestions FWIW:

Code:
WIN
LOVE
LUST
SUX
FAIL
EPIC
GR8
OMG
THX
XOX
NEWB
NOOB
BEER
Hi5
HUGS
IDK ( I dont know)
CALM
TROL
KEWL
LULZ
WOOT
YOLO
ZZZ

I added these, but dont like them as much as they are less intuitive (to me at least).

TFH (thread from hell).
OT (off topic).
HAK - Hugs And Kisses
BMW - B*tch, Moan, Whine
FFS - For F*** Sake

KeVo

Enthusiast
Looking for opinions, how well would these look on the UI.X themes? I'm trying to picture this in my mind. @.@

Sheldon

Fan
Download, add one. Easiest way for you to judge.

If you don't like, remove. Simple really.

Angryfrodo

Adherent
Hey Morganna! This is excellent work. I was wondering if I could get your permission, or to check if it's savvy with you; if I could also make my own set of post ratings? I was also wondering (If I get your go-ahead) if you could advise me how to begin making elements like this for people to use? The reason I ask is because I do a lot of design work, and I am skilled at making images, but I don't know much about add-ons people might need, I don't even really know more than a smidge about CSS. Thanks for your time!

Cheers

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Thanks, Angryfrodo :)

You don't need to ask my permission to make your own post ratings. The Post Rating addon is by Luke Foreman so all you need to do is make images that you think would suit the type of ratings people might use. If you stick with a size of 18px x 18px or smaller, there's no CSS edits needed to be made. The only reason I had to add some CSS is because the speech bubble images don't work very well at such a small size.

The default ratings that come with Post Ratings are:-
Like, Agree, Disagree, Funny, Winner, Informative, Friendly, Useful, Optimistic, Creative, Old, Bad Spelling, Dumb

People are always looking for alternatives, so the more people involved in making Post Rating images the better as far as I'm concerned :D

wEbAddEr

Enthusiast
Love the bubbles, only the 'like' , 'oops' and 'wtf' are hard to see at a black/dark skin

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Sure. I could have sworn there already was one, but apparently not lol